ONE TREE HILL NEWS
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Spoilers da Série

2 participantes

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Spoilers da Série Empty Spoilers da Série

Mensagem  Carol Scott Sex Jan 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Discuta aqui, sobre o que vai acontecer !
Carol Scott
Carol Scott
Admin

https://onetreehillnewsforum.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Spoilers da Série Empty [NEWS] Lucas e Peyton fora da 7ª temporada?

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

[NEWS] Lucas e Peyton fora da 7ª temporada?
Será que poderia existir One Tree Hill sem a presença do casal Lucas e Peyton? Pois bem fãs, nessa quarta-feira (25/02) surgiram rumores que trazem à tona essa possibilidade, de que o ator Chad Michael Murray e sua colega Hilarie Burton estariam deixando One Tree Hill ao final dessa 6ª temporada, mesmo a emissora CW tendo confirmado a renovação da série para mais uma temporada.
Clique no link abaixo para ler o restante da matéria...
http://www.cineseries.com.br/noticias-series/one-tree-hill/poderia-existir-one-tree-hill-sem-o-casal-lucas-e-peyton
Fonte: CineSéries
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Spoilers de Ausellio e Kirsten

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Pergunta: Eu entendi que One Tree Hill vai voltar sem o Chad Michael Murray e a Hilarie Burton. Isso é verdade? -- Kirsten
Ausiello: Bem, baseado na estranha declaração em vídeo que ela deu, Hilarie com certeza quer que nós pensemos que ela está indo embora. Eu vou acreditar quando a ver limpando seu camarim. Sobre CMM, não é nenhum segredo que ele está pronto para seguir em frente, porém, novamente, nenhuma decisão final foi tomada. Falando nisso, somente dois atores regulares de OTH estão oficialmente contratados para a próxima temporada: Bethany Joy Galeotti e Jackson Brundage.
(Agora estou oficialmente confusa.)

Alexandra em Lynchburg,Va.: Obrigada por incluir todos os três Scotts no Torneio "Alpha Male Madness". Eu pessoalmente estou trabalhando duro para derrubar Dan Scott. Agora dê-me uma fofoca de One Tree Hill, garota!
Ok, só por que vocês está trabalhando duro para derrubar "O homem que mais precisa de um nocaute" da TV. Então, Nick Lachey e Julian terão uma briga séria e Skills vai ter uma nova namorada! Ele supera a babá Deb e começa a sair com a professora de Jamie (Allison Munn, que vocês devem se lembrar como a Melhor Amiga da personagem de Amanda Bynes em What I Like About You).
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty OTH 6.17 Sneak Peak #1: Lucas/Peyton ~ "You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight"

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Mais alguns spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Epi 617 - You And Me And The Bottle Makes Three Tonight - 3.16.09
Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) , as Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian�s (guest star Austin Nichols) relationship comes to a crossroads. Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) celebrate their anniversary, while Dan (Paul Johansson) and Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods) babysit Jamie (Jackson Brundage). Meanwhile, Mouth (Lee Norris) and Millie (Lisa Goldstein) try to pick up the pieces of their relationship. Greg Prange directed the episode written by Terrence Coli.

Peyton e Lucas recebem uma surpresa chocante sobre a gravidez, enquanto Brooke e Julian tratam de uma relação confusa. Nathan e Haley celebram o aniversáro deles, enquanto Dan e Deb estão de babá de Jamie. Entretanto, Mouth e Millie tentar colocar encaixar as peças do reladionamento.

Epi 618 - Searching for a Former Clarity - 3.23.09
Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Julian (guest star Austin Nichols) hit a setback with the production of the film. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) help Mia (guest star Kate Voegele) with her new single. Brooke (Sophia Bush) must intervene when Sam (guest star Ashley Rickards) is arrested. Jamie (Jackson Brundage) discovers the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson) and Uncle Keith. Joe Davola directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

Epi 619 - Letting Go - 3.30.09
Coming soon!

Epi 620 - I Would For You - 4.6.09
Peyton gets in a car accident (may air in next episode).

Epi 621 - A Kiss to Build a Dream On - 4.13.09
Nick Lachey appears.
Nathan gets an offer to play basketball in Europe, but he turns it down.
Peyton gets in a car accident (may air in previous episode).

Epi 622 - Show Me How To Live - 4.20.09
James Lafferty directs.
Peyton and Lucas tie the knot!

credit by othfans
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 18 e 22

Mensagem  Pat Qua Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Uma dica para quem não manja muito de inglês, usar a ferramenta do Google, dá para entender a maioria das coisas que vai acontecer.

Season 6 Episode 18 6.18 Searching for a Former Clarity Spoilers
Title: Searching for a Former Clarity

Added 3/7

JAMES VAN DER BEEK GUEST STARS — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Julian (guest star Austin Nichols) hit a setback with the production of the film. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) help Mia (guest star Kate Voegele) with her new single. Brooke (Sophia Bush) must intervene when Sam (guest star Ashley Rickards) is arrested. Jamie (Jackson Brundage) discovers the truth about Dan (Paul Johansson) and Uncle Keith. Joe Davola directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn (#618).

Added 2/19

Dan dies at his beach house. (according to the 6.18 call sheet) credit: curlyhead@FF

Added 2/17

Deb returns in 6.18.
Jack (Sam’s friend) also returns in 6.18. credit: curlyhead@FF

Filming Spoilers:

Added 2/19

Jamie is playing in his first basketball game with his team. Skills is his coach. Deb shows up to watch him play as does his Uncle Lucas. They filmed this at Nobles. ( I think Nathan, Haley, and Brooke are already there when the game starts and Deb and Lucas show up later)

Sam and Jack are hanging out together at a store. Jack shoplifts something, and he runs out before the police can get him. But they nab Sam instead. credit: curlyhead@FF

Added 1/22

othlove89 @ othforums.com- I went to the Rivercourt today. James Van Der Beek, Chad, and Austin filmed this afternoon. Paul, James and Chad flimed tonight. Jackson was also there but I never really saw him film anything. I think he may have filmed a scene with Paul. James and Chad came over when they wrapped to talk, sign autographs and take pictures.

Added 1/21

they finished filming at tric pretty quick. it was Chad Joy Sophia JamesVDB and Kate. We waited out there for a while, but no luck. I’m not pissed at all cause it was freezing and I’m surevthey all wanted to get home. I did find that they will be filming at the rivercourt tomorrow cause there were no parking signs marked Thursday and a tent set up! credit: othforums

Added 1/21

Credit: mandylh72590 @ othforums.com
they’re filming at the power plant on market street right passed the olive garden!
Credit: mandylh72590 @othforums.com
they are setting up at the rivercourt too!
Credit: mandylh72590 @othforums.com
they just dropped a bunch of stuff off at tric

Added 1/19

-Chad, Hilarie and James filmed on stage 6 today, 1/16/09 (the beach house and Leyton’s room) credit: FF (possibly 6.17)

Sides:

Dan waits in the hospital lobby with his pager. He got his heart. Lucas and Peyton walk in.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/soi6aj credit: FF

Season 6 Episode 22 6.22 Show Me How to Live Spoilers

AirDate: 5/4

Title: credit T2AC@FF

JAMES LAFFERTY DIRECTS AND DAPHNE ZUNIGA GUEST STARS — Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) throw Peyton (Hilarie Burton) a baby shower, while Sam (Ashley Rickards) grows closer to Victoria (Daphne Zuniga). Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Jamie (Jackson Brundage) bond while working on Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) car, and Nathan (James Lafferty) learns that NBA scouts will be at his next game. Meanwhile, Skills (Antwon Tanner) and Lauren (guest star Allison Munn, “What I Like About You”) go on a date that goes all wrong. James Lafferty directed the episode written by William H. Brown.

" Brooke (Sophia Bush) e Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) organizam um chá de bebê para Peyton (Hilarie Burton), enquanto Sam (Ashley Rickards) começa a se aproximar de Victoria (Daphne Zuniga). Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) e Jamie (Jackson Brundage) se unem enquanto trabalham no carro de Peyton, e Nathan (James Lafferty) descobre que os olheiros da NBA vão estar em seu próximo jogo. Enquanto isso, Skills (Antwon Tanner) e Lauren (participação especial Allison Munn) têm um encontro onde sai tudo errado."

Added 3/11

Lee and James filmed at UNCW yesterday 3/10 and possibly this morning 3/11. James was signing autographs (while filming).

Lee and Lisa are supposed to be filming at COB today 3/11.

Check this thread on othforums for more info

Added 3/9

Peyton and Lucas tie the knot! othfans.com

Added 3/8

March 4 - Antwon (Skills) and Allison (Lauren, Jamie’s teacher) filmed at Jungle Rapids, the theme park.Credit:FF

From othlove89
Sophia, Ashley, and Daphne filmed at Dixie Grill & CoB today. Sophia & Ashley came over when they were done filming to take pics & sign stuff. Sophia was sick but she said she felt bad for us for standing out in the cold so she had to come over. haha. And then someone asked if James was gonna come and she was like no, he’s directing and he’s been here since 5 AM so he’s ready to go.

by onetreehillblog.com

Última edição por Pat em Ter Abr 21, 2009 8:23 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Novos Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Sex Mar 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Epi 622 - Show Me How To Live - 4.20.09
James Lafferty directs.

Epi 623 - TBA - 4.27.09
Greg Prange directs.
Peyton and Lucas tie the knot!

Epi 624 - TBA - 5.4.09
Season Finale.
Mark Schwahn directs.
Lucas and Peyton leave Tree Hill. This is the last episode for Chad and Hilarie EVER!
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 19 6.19 Letting Go Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 14, 2009 10:53 am

This will air 3/23.
Director: Paul Johansson

PAUL JOHANSSON DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Julian (Austin Nichols) makes Brooke (Sophia Bush) a startling offer. Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) brings Nathan (James Lafferty) and Jamie (Jackson Brundage) to an important place from his past, while Peyton (Hilarie Burton) prepares for the future. Sam (guest star Ashley Rickards, “Ugly Betty”) and Jack (guest star Evan Peters, “Invasion”) take a stand against the principal who fired Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti). Skills (Antwon Tanner) takes Mouth (Lee Norris) on a road trip to get his mind off Millie (Lisa Goldstein). Paul Johansson directed the episode written by David Handelman (#619).

Credit: ork06 @othforums.com
It was a pajama frat party. I spoke to kelsey (gigi) and paul who was directing. I was standing right by the rest but didn’t talk to them, bc we weren’t allowed. But it was really fun and cool. People there filming were Mouth, Skills, Millicent, Gigi and Paul was directing.

Sophia and Austin filmed at the airport on Jan. 30 for episode 6.19.
Credit to : Rebecca (curlyhead) at FF.

Mouth(Lee) and Millie(Lisa) taped at “Central Park” today. They were just talking.
Julian(Austin) and Sam(Ashley) are taping at the Dixie Grill right now.
Production is behind, I hear they are still taping 6.19.
credit: anonymous

Traduzindo um pouquinho...

Paul Johansson dirigiu esse episódio - Julian faz uma surpreendente oferta para Brooke. Lucas leva Nathan e Jamie à um lugar importante de seu passado enquando Peyton se prepara para o futuro. Sam e Jack ficam contra a Diretora que despediu Haley. Skills leva Mouth para uma viagem para conseguir que sua mente fique longe de Milli.

Eu fui numa festa do Pijama na Fratenidade. Eu conversei com Kelsey(GIGI) e Paul que estava dirigindo. Eu estava do lado certo do resto, mas não falei com eles, não fomos autorizados. Mas foi muito divertido e legal. As pessoas ali estavam filmando Mouth, Skills, Millicent, Gigi e Paul estava dirigindo.

Sophia e Austin filmaram no aeroporto em 30 de janeiro o episódio 6.19

Mouth e Millie gravaram no "Central Park" hoje. Eles estavam apenas conversando.

Julian e Sam estão gravando no Dixie Grill agora.

A produção está por trás, ouço eles ainda estão gravando 6.19.
crédito: anónimo

Caso tenham alguma correção na tradução, não se acanhem em deixar sua observação, meu inglês dá para quebrar um galho apenas.
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty 6X20

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Title: I Would For You credit: curlyhead@FF
Filming Spoilers

Added 2/17

6.20: Rivercourt scene with Nathan, Jamie, Lucas, Haley, Skills, and Andre

othlove89 at othforums just said a car accident was filmed by Peyton’s house, her old house, and it was during the day. It involved the Comet.” No other details yet.

Feb. 10 - (6.20)
They were filming at Clothes over Bros. Sophia filmed with Daphne (Victoria). (credit to othforums)

Bom, algumas cenas estão se repetindo em alguns episódios, pois não há nada muito certo, quando as cenas acontecerão. geek

Cena de Nathan, Jamie, Lucas, Haley, Skills, and Andre na quadra do rio.

othlove89 at othforums apenas disseram que estavam filmando uma acidente na casa de Peyton, sua casa antiga, e isso durante o dia. Isso envolve o Comet. Não existe novos detalhes ainda.

Feb. 10 - (6.20)

Eles filmaram no Clothes over Bross (loja de Brooke). Brooke filma com Victoria (mãe de Brooke).

Última edição por Pat em Sáb Mar 14, 2009 3:27 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 21 6.21 A Kiss To Build A Dream On Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Title: A Kiss To Build A Dream On
Director is Erica Dunton.

Air Date: April 27
NICK LACHEY GUEST STARS — Brooke (Sophia Bush) discovers something that could change Sam’s (guest star Ashley Rickards, “Ugly Betty”) life. Nathan (James Lafferty) questions his dreams of playing in the NBA while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) receives an unexpected offer from Nick Lachey (appearing as himself). Jamie (Jackson Brundage) and Skills (Antwon Tanner) mend their broken hearts at Jamie’s first school dance. Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) have a road trip to remember. Erica Dunton directed the episode written by Karin Gist .

NICK LACHEY estrela convidado - Brooke (Sophia Bush) descobre algo que poderia mudar a vida de Sam (artista conviado Ashley Rickards, "Ugly Betty"). Nathan (James Lafferty) questiona se sobre seus sonhos de jogar na NBA, enquanto Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) recebe uma inesperada oferta de Nick Lachey (aparecendo como ele próprio). Jamie (Jackson Brundage) e Skills (Antwon Tanner) consertar seu coração quebrado pelo Jamie da primeira escola dança. Enquanto, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) e Peyton (Hilarie Burton) fazem uma viagem para recordar. Erica Dunton dirigiu o episódio escrito por Karin Gist.

Timeline

Added 4/14

credit: curlyhead@FF

Scene 2 NH’s house

Haley. Skills, Jamie

Scene 7 Studio

Mia sings.

Scene 10 Watermark Marina

LUCAS has concert tickets for PEYTON

Scene 11 River Court

Skills, Jamie, Chuck, Andre, Madison

Scene 12 Studio

Haley calls Nathan.

Scene 16 River Court

Skills, Jamie, Chuck, Andre, Madison

Scene 17 Studio

Mia confronts Haley about Chase.

Scene 19 River Road

LUCAS and PEYTON drive to concert

Scene 20 Edge of Urge store

Victoria and Sam shopping at Edge of Urge

SCENE 21 outside

Brooke not happy. She goes up to Sam and Victoria.

Scene 22 LP’s bedroom

Brooke/Peyton

Scene 24 Studio

Mia sings for Haley. Nick Lachey shows up.

Scene 26 Studio

Nick tells Haley and Mia that he wants a song.

Scene 27 Watermark Marina

LUCAS fixes flat tire for PEYTON

Scene 31 LP’s house

Peyton alone.

Scene 33 coffee shop

LUCAS and PEYTON run from the waitress. (see earlier spoiler regarding this scene)

Scene 34

LUCAS and PEYTON drive off

Scene 35 Dance

Skills and Jamie enter the dance.

Scene 36 Dance

Skills and Jamie talk.

Scene 37 NH’s house

Haley tells Nathan that it is too bad that he missed Jamie all dressed up for the dance. She calls Jamie a “mini Lucas.” She notices that something is wrong with Nathan. He tells her about the European offer. She says that the NBA, not Europe, is his dream. He says that he turned down the offer, even though the money was good.

Scene 38 Tric

Mia interrupts Nick and Chase.

Scene 41 Studio

Nick sings Haley’s song.

Scene 42 NH’s house

Nathan calls Coach Bobby. It seems like Bobby already knew about the offer. Bobby states that any team would be fortunate to have Nathan on its team.

Scene 43 Dance

Skills and Lauren dance.

Scene 44 Brooke’s house

Brooke offers Sam the letter.

Scene 45 Tric

Chase texts an apology to Mia.

Scene 46 Dance:

Chuck gives Madison to Jamie.

Scene 47 outside

Sam’s mom watching

Scene 49 diner

Brooke talking to Sam about Sam’s birth mom

General Spoilers

Nick Lachey is in this episode

Added 2/25

Nathan gets an offer to play basketball in Europe, but he turns it down.

Skills and Deb have apparently broken up. At Jamie’s dance, Skills is interested in Lauren and they share a dance.

Peyton commends Mia on her songs ever since Chase has been in her life. PM discuss Chase’s past with Brooke.

Sam upsets Brooke by talking with Victoria. Later, Brooke gives Sam a letter from her birth mother.

Filming Spoilers

Added 2/25

Today’s filming, Feb. 25, for episode 6.21:

Rivercourt: Jamie, Skills, Andre, Chuck (bully), Madison (Jamie’s friend?)

NH’s house: Nathan, Haley, Skills

NH’s house: Nathan, Haley

NH’s house: Nathan

LP bedroom: Brooke, Peyton

LP house: Peyton

credit;curlyhead@FF

Added 2/24

Hilarie & Chad filmed at “Flaming Amy’s Bowl” which was supposed to be a coffee shop. All there scenes were supposed to be flashbacks. For one scene, Hilarie was in the comet & Chad ran out of the shop and hopped in the car with the waitress running after him. Then, they drove off. The other scenes were inside the shop. Holly@othblog

Joy wasn’t there.
They were at Tric. I did extra work today in the Tric scenes. Wow it was weird being on set as an extra again. My first time doing it in almost 2 years. Stephen, Nick, and Kate were there. I did not see Joy. They were gone from Tric by like 11:00am. They are now at the studios for the rest of the day.

Patrick@OTHForums

This is what was filmed today with Haley. All scenes are in studio for the recording studio part of Tric, like where Mia usually films.

Haley, Mia, and Nick Lachey in one scene.

Haley and Nick only

Haley and Mia together

Haley by herself.

So, four scenes with Haley today. (Feb. 23)

Added 2/24

Monday @ 7am : Joy, Kate, and Nick will be filming at Tric. I think Stephen will also be there.

Tuesday @ 8am: Chad and Hilarie will be filming three scenes. One is at River Road, the second at Watermark Marina, and the third is at the coffee shop at Shipyard and College.

Wednesday @7:30am: Antwon and a bunch of the kids will be at Battleship Park. James, Joy, Sophia, and Hilarie will be doing studio work. HS have a scene together at LP’s house. JJ will be at NH’s house along with Antwon.

from othforums:
i dont know what days but I know they will be at Airlie Gardens, Edge of Urge, Clothes over Bros this week!

The flashback scene shows LP sitting on the hood of the car on the beach. They’re having a conversation about their future or something. Unclear about that. We think it’s for 6.21, even though the poster originally said 6.20. There aren’t two flashbacks as originally thought

(credit to les freres scott board)

Added 2/22

Originally Posted by hendrika83@OTHForums

Someone today told me that they saw hilarie and chad filming at wrightsville beach on thurs night..which totally sucks if its true because we were going to go hang out at the beach thurs night and then decided not too at the last minute..

Originally Posted by michdeg87@OTHForums

they filmed a flashback scene with luke and peyt, chad came over and took pictures and talked but hil couldn’t cua she was wearing a wig but she signed stuff for some people, including me and my 2 friends there were only like 7 people watching

Added 2/20

They filmed at St. James Parrish today. Skills, Jamie and Andre were around. They filmed something about Jamie’s school dance. credit curlyhead@FF

Credit: StuckeyGilmore @ TWOP
Peyton’s in the car wreck, some kind of complications with the baby as a result from it. I don’t know if it’s actually going to be a cliffhanger though.

Última edição por Pat em Ter Abr 14, 2009 10:19 pm, editado 3 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 23 6.23 Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Filming began 3/11 PM
YouTube

General Spoilers

Brooke brings Lucas the tuxedos for the wedding. He informs her that Julian is coming to the wedding with Missy.
Lucas and Haley’s prediction box returns! I’m not sure who reads from it, but I think it’s before the wedding credit: curlyhead@FF
Julian tells Peyton that he misses Brooke. (credit to PeytonSawyer1137)
Lucas and Peyton get married at a lake and have a wedding reception at TRIC

Julian and Nick Lachey fight

Filming Spoilers

Added 3/26

Additional stuff for 6.23 (from anonymous)

Before the wedding, Brooke has a discussion with Julian and Missy. I think this is the first time she has seen him since he left TH.

Added 3/22

Last day of filming for 6.23 is Monday, March 23.

Hilarie and Sophia filmed at COB on 3/20. Peyton tries on wedding veils.(from Natalie @FF)

Also, on 3/20: Austin and Daphne filmed at COB. We are pretty sure this is for 6.24.

The Comet was parked in front of the store. It had a baby seat in it. (from Corey @FF)

Julian/Victoria scene filmed 3/20 (thank you to Corey)

The scene between him (Austin) and Daphne looked really intense. You can’t see her at all which means that she was behind the desk I think. But we saw him the whole time and he’s talking and then he starts using his hands like he’s trying to make a point. Then he turns to leave and she must say something that really gets to him and he whips back around and starts talking like he’s on a mission and then turns back toward the door again and gets to the door, turns and has one final say, and then walks out. And his face after he walks out is SO sad.

Added 3/17

LP Fliming Pics - Wedding set

https://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss40/othweek/

Credit: BrucasplusNaley @ FF

Mellissa got a call sheet from today. Just more details. Title of the episode is Forever and Almost Always

Title = “Forever and Almost Always”

Scene 42

INT NATHAN’S HOUSE

NATHAN and HALEY at home

Scene 43

INT NATHAN’S HOUSE/JAMIE’S BEDROOM

NATHAN and HALEY peek on sleeping JAMIE

Scene 47

INT LUCAS’ HOUSE

LUCAS and PEYTON come home to candles and rose petals.

Scene 49

INT LUCAS’ HOUSE

PEYTON looks at rose petals

Scene 51

INT LUCAS’ HOUSE

PEYTON begins to bleed

Scene 52

INT LUCAS’ HOUSE/BEDROOM

LUCAS finds PEYTON - End of Episode

Here is the

Filming Thursday 3/12, Friday 3/13

Wedding reception was filmed at TRIC. Everyone was dressed up in suits and summer dresses. We saw lilies coming out. A scene was filmed between Mouth and Nathan at the bay. Nathan looked upset and Mouth comes to talk to him. White limo was there. Kate sang. Nick and Austin got in a fight. Austin had a black eye.

Filming Monday 3/16

Scene 34: Nathan and Haley at TRIC/Women’s Bathroom

Scene 36: Nathan and Haley kiss in TRIC/Women’s Bathroom

Scene 5: Mia and Chase before the wedding at TRIC

Scene 44: Mia and Chase see Julian at the bar at TRIC

Scene 25: Skills fills Lauren’s glass: Jamie needs him at TRIC: Jamie, Skills, Fergie, Junk, Lauren all are in this one

Scene 26: Jamie and Skills have a heart to heart on TRIC loading dock

Props: Mic Stand, Musical Instruments, Mia’s Guitar, Wedding Cake, Champagne, Glasses, Drinks, Julian’s drink, Door Lock, Wedding Dress

Equip: Nathans Scars, Julian’s Eye

Filming on Tuesday 3/17

Extras including TRIC staff and reception guests report at 11am

Scene 42: Nathan and Haley at Nathan’s House

Scene 43: Nathan Haley and Jamie at Nathan’s House/ Jamie’s Bedroom

Scene 28: Peyton & ? TRIC/Office

Scene 47 49 51: Peyton at Lucas’ House

Scene 52: Peyton and Lucas in Lucas’ Bedroom

Filming on Wednesday 3/18

Cast included looks like the whole list

Scene 14, 16, 18, 20: Lake/Altar

Scene 15, 17, 19: Lake/Congregation

Última edição por Pat em Dom Abr 12, 2009 10:13 am, editado 2 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 24 6.24 Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Sáb Mar 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Mark Schwahn is directing Source

Filming Monday 3/16
Scene 11 Mia and Chase after the wedding at TRIC
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Re: Spoilers da Série

Mensagem  Carol Scott Ter Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Foi sem dúvidas explosivo, o 6x17, tremi na base com leyton ..
Acho que ela não perde o bebê ,não ...
o Mark faz este suspense, para ter a opinião pública, que concerteza será a favor de Leyton ;
Carol Scott
Carol Scott
Admin

https://onetreehillnewsforum.forumeiros.com

Spoilers da Série Empty 6X17

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Vc já viu o 6x17? Tbm quero
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty OTH 6.18 Sneak Peak # 1: Haley/Principal Rimkus "Searching For A Former Clarity"

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Re: Spoilers da Série

Mensagem  Pat Qua Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Filming Report 3/18
Posted on March 18th, 2009 by Amy
Picture of Chad

Spoilers da Série Chad

Cast filming today:

Jackson
Hilarie
Chad
Antwon & Rivercourt crew
James
Joy
Sophia
Cassandra (Sophia’s character from the movie)
Lisa (Millicent)
Lauren?(Jamie’s teacher)
Kate
Stephen
Austin

it was hard to see the scene, it was blocked off very well and they wouldn’t let you get very close at all

Yeah Paul wasn’t there, none of the Adults were actually, and Mark wasn’t either

credit: ehme19@othforums
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty OTH 6.19 Sneak Peak: Sam/Jack/Principal Rimkus

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty one tree hill season 6 finale!!! legit spoilers *with pics*

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
one tree hill season 6 finale!!! legit spoilers *with pics*

do not read this if you do not want the season finale ruined for you. this is crucial.

my friend erica spent a week in wilmington & she met chad micheal murray, got me an autograph, & watched the filming of the season finale (between lucas&peyton)

^^i am so pissed. you have no idea. im going to upload a video of me on the phone with my cousin (balling) after i talked to erica. mind you, she doesn't even watch one tree hill.

now while i would post pictures of her & chad, this is my blog & i do not want to post her picture without her permission.
but i did steal two photos which are pretty self explanatory, but if you don't understand. i'll explain after...

Spoilers da Série N1086630637_30478629_3633799

Spoilers da Série N1086630637_30478632_730300

do not read on if you want the FULL SYNOPSIS!

from what erica said, this is how it went down. (using character names) luke helps peyton & baby (yes baby) into the comet. one of the two of them straps the kid in the car seat. (they switched it up)they get in the front seat, kiss, and drive away down the road. according to erica they did this for like 3 hours straight...
WOW!
i'm stoked.

also crucial information regarding chad micheal murrays return for seventh season. he announced out loud to the crowd of people (including erica) that he will not be returning to season 7 for financial reasons. he may guess star once or twice.
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty One Tree Hill 6.19 Sneak Peak #2 ~ Lucas/Nathan/Jamie

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Última edição por Pat em Qua Mar 25, 2009 11:01 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 24 Remember Me As a Time of Day 6.24 Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Qui Mar 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Mark Schwahn is directing Source

Remember Me as a Time of Day credit: curlyhead@FF

Added 3/26

We went to Cornell for a few minutes and were going back now. The baby left and Moira is there. I’m thinking its def the baby being born since Hilarie was sporting a hospital gown. The core 5 are all present, as well as Jamie. But not Skills, or Mouth

credit: Taylor @ FF

Paul, Moira, Chad, and Hilarie all filmed at LP’s house. (credit to Natalie)

Other finale news: (from anonymous)

Dan visits Whitey at his house.

Sam moves out of Brooke’s house before 6.24.

Paul and James filmed at the rivercourt tonight credit othforums

from what erica said, this is how it went down. (using character names) luke helps peyton & baby (yes baby) into the comet. one of the two of them straps the kid in the car seat. (they switched it up)they get in the front seat, kiss, and drive away down the road. according to erica they did this for like 3 hours straight…

Pictures from Filming.
Musings of Maygen Lauren: one tree hill season 6 finale!!! legit spoilers *with pics*

via Ayan@FF
Added 3/22

And also from Melissa:
They’re supposed to be filming back at Greenfield Park/Lake on Monday

Filming for episode 6.24 will be until April 2.

3/22 filming (Sunday)

“It’s Chad and Hilarie in the comet driving (this is for 6.24; MS directing and someone said they saw a baby chair in the back then they said cut and we walked back to base camp where we saw CH driving back in the comet and go into their trailers.

“Rivercourt scene: Dan picks up and stares at a basketball. (possibly scene 52). Mark also directed this scene, so it is also for 6.24.” (from Corey and Janie)

Added 3/17

Whitey and Karen return for the last episode, 6.24. (source: “friend”) source:curlyhead@FF

Filming Monday 3/16

Scene 11 Mia and Chase after the wedding at TRIC

by onetreehillblog

Última edição por Pat em Dom Abr 12, 2009 7:08 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Lucas & Peyton Driving... take 2342932507

Mensagem  Pat Qui Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Lucas e Peyton gravando no Comet!!!

by onetreehillblog

Última edição por Pat em Ter Mar 31, 2009 11:57 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Resumo do último episódio

Mensagem  Pat Seg Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Recap Letting Go 6.19
Posted on March 30th, 2009 by blueaeryn
Lucas dreams of Peyton in pain and seeing his baby on the ultrasound, waking up to see Nathan standing in his bedroom telling him to come to the river court. Peyton is drawing at the kitchen table and then Lucas tells her he is going to river court. It is revealed no one knows the danger to Peyton and pregnancy and she says maybe she should tell Brooke. Pan on Peyton’s drawing, it is of her and Lucas on the river road the first day they spoke with the line “You don’t know me.” Scene of Skills looking at a picture of him and Deb on the fridge. Peyton walks in studio and tells Haley record company loves Mia’s new songs. Peyton also tells her the company also like the sounds of Haley James Scott. Haley says great but she feels she should be in third period English. Sam and Jack tell the Principal should bring back Haley, that is why everyone is failing. Skills comes in and tells Mouth both of them need to go on a road trip to heal their broken hearts. Lucas, Nathan and Jamie at River court. Nathan tells Lucas Jamie has been asking questions about Keith and asks Lucas to talk to Jamie about Keith. Lucas says he has a better idea. Brooke in Clothes over Bros and Julian shows up. Brooke asks if he came to say goodbye, and Julian says maybe it isn’t goodbye. He shows her a plane ticket and says this time tomorrow we could be walking on a beach in Malibu. Brooke says what about Sam, and Julian says he has been thinking about that and produces a plane ticket for her as well. He tells Brooke I love you and come with me.

Brooke comes to see Peyton at Red Bedroom Records, and says your ex boyfriend just asked me and Sam to go to LA with him. Peyton says Jake? And Brooke said no Julian. Peyton said that is a good thing right? Brooke lists all the reasons she can’t go and says they came back to Tree Hill for each other. And Peyton tells her she was unhappy in LA because the boy she loved asked her to be with him and she said no. Peyton tells Brooke not to make the same mistake. Lucas, Nathan and Jamie go to Keith’s old body shop. Lucas tells Jamie this was his great-uncle Keith’s body shop. Lucas asks Nathan that when Haley was pregnant if Nathan ever worried if something would happen to Haley. Nathan tells Lucas to stay off the internet and that childbirth is a natural process and not to worry. Skills and Mouth in the car on road trip and Skills tell him they are going to a college party at Mouth’s alma mater. The same school Gigi goes to. Mouth says Gigi is the reason he lost Millie and Skills said no you are the reason you lost Gigi. Skills says do it for me. Haley comes home to find Sam and Jack there. They tell her they wanted to see her. She asks how they got in and Sam said she is good with windows. Haley says she can’t have two students in her house during school hours and Sam says good, it’s not just the two of us. Haley walks in her kitchen to find all her students there.

Haley asks why her entire class is in her living room. Sam says they took a stand for popular teachers. Sam says they aren’t learning anything and got papers back from Catch 22 and they all got Ds and Fs. Sam also says no one likes the principal and she is a total bitch. Haley says watch your language and they need to go back to school. Haley says you have to learn with people. Sam says how about we disagree with you and we learn from you. Sam tosses down the book Catch 22 and says they aren’t leaving until Haley teaches them something. Mouth and Skills are at the college party. Mouth sees Gigi doing a keg stand and then makes Mouth do it. Nathan and Lucas are holding Jamie from the ankles as they do a tune-up on the Mustang. Nathan teases Jamie about girls and Lucas says Keith used to tease him about Peyton. Lucas says it is what guys do while working on cars, tease each other about girls. Jamie says hey whatever happened to Aunt Lindsay and Lucas just chuckles and wags his finger at him. Mouth is drinking at the party and looks up to see Millie who says having fun Marvin? Haley is doing a book study on Catch 22. She is excited that the class is learning. Haley turns to see the principal in her house. Peyton comes to visit Julian and says Brooke said he asked her to come to LA. Peyton said you better be serious and Julian said Tree Hill changed him. He invited Brooke and Sam because he wants them to be a family. Peyton says she believes him and hopes it works out. Julian asks if Peyton knows which way Brooke is leaning. Peyton says no but if she says no, then it is because she is protecting her heart. Brooke asks Chase for advice about going with Juilan. Chase says he sometimes thinks he should have gone to New York and then says Brooke is always able to find someone. He says let someone in because until you do, you will always be alone.

Principal asks what this is. Haley says third period English lit. Principal says back to class and Jack says you can’t suspend us all, and principal says she will start with him. Haley asks to speak to principal and says you have to speak to the students like young adults. Haley tells students class is over and go back to school. College party as Marvin watches Gigi and sees her as Millie. Sam tells Jack this wasn’t his worst idea and Sam tells him thank you. Haley says thank you for cleaning up but it is time to go back to school. Jamie walks up to Lucas dressed up like Keith. Jamie says uncle Keith must have been cool. Lucas says Keith was always good to him and his mom. Jamie says sounds a lot like his uncle Lucas. And Lucas said he loves Jamie and he is proud of him. Lucas tosses Jamie the keys to Mustang and tells him to start the car. Jamie does and Nathan and Lucas cheer. Mouth says things are less complicated in college. He says he dreamed of a full life and friends and that he would find the right girl. Skills says he doesn’t suppose that girl is Gigi. Skills said he made him a promise so lets go. Haley comes to visit Brooke in Clothes over Bros and asks what is wrong with her. Brooke says everyone else has families and careers and she has this, an empty store. Haley says don’t sell yourself short. Haley says she wanted to share something rare, a group of students who wanted to learn more and the leader is Sam. Haley is amazed how much Sam has grown and that Brooke should be proud of herself. All Sam needed was a stable environment and Brooke gave it to her.

Julian walks into diner and sits next to Sam and says he love the story she wrote. He says she has a voice and all she needs is structure. She asks if she can call him when he is in LA. He says he meant it when he had two tickets to LA. Sam doesn’t know Julian asked Brooke and her to LA. Haley walks in and Peyton is drawing a pic of her and Lucas after the library shooting. Haley says she loves being a teacher, and Peyton says Haley is doing a lot teaching Mia. Peyton says Haley is needed at studio. Peyton says she might not be around as much when the baby comes. Skills says he is getting by with losing Deb because the right one is still out there. Brooke goes to wedding dress she made for Peyton and places it over her head and looks in the mirror. Sam tells Jack she might be moving to LA and not to freak out. He asks when she is going and Sam says goodnight. Sam says she knows that sucks but she wants to do this for Brook and says she better stop packing. Jack stops her and kisses her, saying he just wanted to do it in case he never got the chance to. Sam walks off. Jamie says he is sad he never got to meet uncle Keith and sorry what Grandpa Dan did. Jamie asks if he is still allowed to miss Grandpa Dan and Lucas says yes. Jamie says he likes the garage, you bring something broken and you fix it up. Lucas looks back and turns off the light to garage and shuts the door saying he always liked it here too.

Skills tells Mouth to wake up, they are at Millie’s place. Skills says he texted Brooke to get Millie’s address and tells Mouth to go and fix his broken heart. Haley comes back to her classroom to pick up her stuff with principal there. Principal says your students walked across town to be taught by you. She says she loves teaching but wouldn’t sacrifice her beliefs, that she made a good teacher not want to teach. Lucas and Nathan watching Jamie sleep. Lucas says he sees Nathan with Jamie and if his little brother can be a good father, there is hope for him. Nathan says Lucas learned from Keith. Lucas said he needed a day like today. Mouth is sitting on Millie’s front steps she asks what he is doing here. Mouth tells her he is here because he can’t live without her and he is sorry. Millie kisses him and they hug. Sam is packing Brooke asks what are you doing. Sam says she packed her stuff too as well as hers. Brooke said Tree Hill was a stable environment and Sam says roll with it. Sam says most people dream for this moment and Brooke says you don’t run off with a guy after meeting him a month before. Sam says Brooke is young and has whole life ahead of her and she has to go. Brooke is at airport and sees Julian. He stands up and greets her. Brooke hugs him and tells him she can’t go. She has a life here in Tree Hill. Julian says it is okay and says if this was a movie it would end differently. But life isn’t a movie and this makes two films that didn’t work out. Julian says goodbye Brooke Davis. Sam meets Jack at the diner and says she guesses they aren’t going to LA and about that kiss. Jack says this is awkward. Julian tosses Sam and Brooke’s tickets in the trash. Brooke walks in her bedroom and starts to cry. Peyton drawing her saying yes to Lucas’ second proposal. Lucas walks in and says that was a good day. Peyton asks if he told Nathan and he says no, then he if she told Brooke, she says no as well. Peyton says she will be in bed in a second. She opens a memory box with all her art detailing her life with Lucas as well as friends with benefits CD and picture of Ellie holding her as a baby. Last photo of Lucas’ proposal says “Love Mom.”

Fonte: onetreehillblog
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Season 6 Episode 24 Remember Me As a Time of Day 6.24 Spoilers

Mensagem  Pat Ter Mar 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Continuando...

thursday says scene 1 hospital hallway lucas and peyton
scene 6 in the hallway just peyton
scene 7 in the hospital bathroom just lucas
scene 8 in the operating theater lucas and peyton
scene 13 and 14 operating room the core 5 and julian
scene 16 hospital lucas and peyton
scene 20 hospital core 5 karen jamie and julian
Credit: cj33

Spoilers da Série 6f322d-1

Fonte: onetreehillblog
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Sinopse do episódio 6.20 "I Would For You"

Mensagem  Pat Dom Abr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Sinopse:

Quando a gravidez de Peyton (Hilarie Burton) é ameaçada, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) luta para "juntar os pedaços". Victoria (convidada especial Daphne Zuniga) aparece para seduzir Brooke de volta para a Clothes Over Bro’s. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) e Nathan (James Lafferty) discordam sobre o fato de tirar Jamie (Jackson Brundage) de sua escola. Mouth (Lee Norris) tenta consertar as coisas com Millicent (Lisa Goldstein).

O episódio, que será exibido dia 20 de abril, foi escrito por Chris Armstrong e Bryan Gracia, e dirigido por Peter B. Kowalski.

Fonte:cineseries
Pat
Pat

Spoilers da Série Empty Episode 21 Stills

Mensagem  Pat Qui Abr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Spoilers da Série Normal_001-3

Spoilers da Série Normal_002-3

Spoilers da Série Normal_003-2

Spoilers da Série Normal_004-2

Spoilers da Série Normal_005-2
Pat